You may build your own custom reports from THECB databases. Follow these steps to create a custom report.
Create a Report
- After reading these instructions, select “Create a Report”
On the page that follows:
- Select the desired Institution Type and Institution. You may select multiple institutions.
- Select data you would like to include in the report.
- Confirm or modify the pre-selected filters to customize the report.
- Select “View Report” to view the report.
- Select “Create CSV” to download the report as a Comma Separated Values (.CSV) file that is editable with Excel.